Anonymous said: Clearly your definition of a racist, is only those that direct it to Africans, because of your reference to the 'kkk.' The anon is a bit of an idiot because he/she picked a bad example, but i do see their point. Just in how you refer to racism as though it is one-sided and only directed to africans. Don't want to pick a fight, genuinely interested in your opinion. Racism is tolerated more when directed at whites as opposed to when it is to blacks?
By definition, it’s not racism when it’s directed at whites.
That’s the end of it.
If I have to hear one more person shout “reverse racism” I will lose my shit. It doesn’t exist. You cannot be racist towards white people because for one thing, they do not experience systematic racism on a daily basis.
Like.. I swear, some white people I know are insulted at the fact that they can’t be apart of that struggle and it’s so ridiculous.
And to any more inquiries on the matter: THAT is the definition you are struggling to grasp.
White people wanna be oppressed so bad I don’t even understand
I’m white and one of my best friends is black. But we only talk on the phone because his parents would never allow him to hang out “with some white girl”. But they let him hang out with black girls. I understand that it is a very small amount of it, but is that not racism?
They’re discriminating against you bc of your skin, but that’s not racism.
Also, unfortunately, they may be trying to protect him because of the unwanted attention that some people project on black boys hanging with white girls.
I’m sorry that you have to deal with that, nonetheless.
- the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
- prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.
Thank you for that HELPFUL Webster’s definition but it’s bigger than a dictionary term. Get your sociological underpinnings on.
Oh my god this is going on again?
White people do not get discriminated against on daily basis that it affects every part of their lives. Everyone that is not white does.
If you REALLY don’t get it, go watch Jane Elliott’s experiment. It’ll teach you everything.
That video must be tumblr required viewing. MUST.
asexuality: the world’s most simple-to-grasp concept that apparently nobody can understand
repeat after me friends:
- vaginas are self-cleaning
- there is no such thing as a dirty vagina
- unless you have an infection
- in which case your vagina still isn’t dirty but you should really go see a doctor
- but yeah
- vaginas aren’t “clean” or “dirty” they’re self-cleaning acidic muscular tracts
- so fuck off